Refunds, returns, and exchanges
If you are dissatisfied with a product and would like to inquire about a return, please contact orders@Alive4Health.com. Only unopened items returned within ten (10) days of delivery will be accepted. You must have prior authorization and proof of purchase as well. Alive4Health, in its sole discretion, will either replace or provide a credit for all products accepted as returns. Reports of damaged products or order discrepancies must be communicated to Alive4Health within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery in order to qualify for return. All barcodes on product labels must be intact. Products with labels that have been altered in any way are non-returnable.
Damaged or Defective Items
We make every effort to package your order so that it will arrive in great condition. Unfortunately, sometimes items may be damaged during shipment. We understand your frustration and we will do everything we can to replace the product as quickly as possible. If you have received a damaged item, please contact orders@Alive4Health.com with pictures of the damaged item within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery.
To return your order:
1.Send an email to Orders@Alive4Health.com with the subject: Return Authorization Request. Please include the following:
– Name and quantity of products being returned
– Reason for return
– Copy of original invoice and/or invoice number
– Weight and size of package being returned
2. We will respond to your email with a Credit Memo and Shipping Label for you to attach to your package. Please include a copy of the Credit Memo in the package with the products being returned.
3. Once your items have been received and approved and credit will be added to your account less any restocking fees. (Refunds available upon request)
Still have questions?
Our knowledgeable customer service representatives are ready to help, every day from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST. You may contact them at 1-800-454-1920.
Please contact Orders@Alive4Health.com within 24 hours if there is any problem with the order you received. All returns are subject to a restocking fee and/or handling charge.